Booth number: 6B242
Floringo produces terry products for Top-Class Hotels, Cruise Liners and Spa Centers. We work with professional distributors. Hotel suppliers and laundries are our partners. In this way, approximately sixty percent of German 5 Star Hotels are supplied with towels and bathrobes from Floringo. Hotels like Hyatt, Kempinski, Le Meridien, Mandarin Oriental count on our quality, for good reasons: Hotel guests are excited by the extreme softness of our bathrobes, by the full grip and high absorbency of our terry products.
With professional individualizations we express individual style and have developed qualities for the specific demand. For example, international Cruise Liners like AIDA are supplied with a particularly light “Twin-Star” quality. Sustainable softness, low volume and high efficiency in laundering and drying are with Twin-Star all in one.
Floringo is German know how with full step production. Technology is state of the art. Certificates from German textile institutes confirm the aptitude for the particular demands of institutional use.
We present a selection of terry products for 5 Star Hotels – best sellers, ready and custom made articles:
- Bestseller Bathrobe. The bathrobe excels by long term softness and high comfort, with best scores in laundering and drying time, available in 3 different qualities
- Light 200 gsm, for AIDA Cruise Liners
- Classic 320 gsm, bestseller in European 5-Star Hotels
- Superior 420 gsm, exclusive Hotels and Suites
- Ready made towels in unique Luxury quality
- qualities from y 550 to 800 gsm out of special soft yarn, with ultimate sympathy
- optimal sizes for bath room, Sauna, Hamam and Massage
- modern border designs, optimal for tumbling
- Custom made products with optimal individualization. We will present reference examples from known 5-Star L-Hotels in Europe with
- bathrobes, in individual colors, piping or with well soft trimming
- specifically woven towels, mats and sheets
- Trendsetters for High society demands
- Gift packages for special events
Aeussere Kreuzaecker 2
Phone: +49 8847 6907-15
Fax: +49 8847 6907-10
Booth number: 8B312
Wellsystem was established in 1994. The Wellsystem Hydro Jet, which was developed and produced internally, was one of the first hydro Jet massage bed on the market. Since ist introduction more than 20.000 Systems have been installed world wide to range of happy and satisfied customers.
Key activities of Wellsystem GmbH are the development and sales of high-Quality products as well as the global Marketing and Support of concepts in the health and Wellness Segments.
dry water massage with new functions
Nowadays people are confronted with increasing pressure to succeed and ever longer working hours, which are primarily spent sitting. The pressure and hectic pace of everyday life need to be balanced out both physically and psychologically. But how can a health-conscious person remain in top form when there is no time for long periods of relaxation?
This situation demands innovative concepts for long-term customer loyalty from the constantly growing fitness and wellness segment.
The solution is dry water massage with Wellsystem Relax_Plus. This is massage at the press of a button which is available at any time or wellness for in between times, which rapidly and simply achieves the desired effect.
The difference between Wellsystem Relax_Plus and Wellsystem Relax is that you are able to set the customer's body length and the speed of the massage, in addition to having an extended spectrum of massage types and additionally integrated massage programs.
Phone: +49 2224 818317
Fax: +49 2224 9735317